Because it’s so much more than just a website…and when you don’t know what the right tools are to tie it all together, or how to use them, it can make the idea of going after your dream seem unattainable.
Technology is hard, I get that. It can be overwhelming. That’s why I want to take the intimidation out of technology and help you to use the right technology + the right way, so I offer a Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program.
The Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program is great if:
- you’re just getting started, and you don’t have anything to work with yet
- you have an idea of what you want to do, but you don’t have the organizational or technical skills to tie it together
- you have a vision, but you’re not sure what you need to actually make it happen
- you already have a website or some form of digital platform in place, but you are not seeing any results and want to re-evaluate your digital strategy
- you are ready to push past the intimidation and take the first steps toward making your dream a reality
- you’re willing to put in the hard work and dedication for your business
You’re already wearing a lot of hats doing what you do best. Figuring out the right technology, and how to use it the right way by yourself can delay your progress and cause you to burn out on your dream before it even gets started. I want to see my clients use the right technology + the right way from the ground up, so that you can see progress over time in a way that enables you to keep the momentum, maintain progress, and handle burn out without giving up. I offer a Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program where I work directly with you to not only figure out the right technology for you, but also put in place, and coach you on how to use it all. Since my Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program is starting from the ground up, I require a three month commitment at the beginning to give us enough of a runway to get the groundwork laid for your project. After the first three months, you can stay in the program, bump down to my Hands Off: Consulting + Coaching Program, or leave the program completely. It’s up to you and how much you want to take on yourself. Once you’ve been a part of the Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program, you can jump back in at any time month-to-month. If you feel like you’re ready to fly solo, that’s a win in my book, and I’m excited for your progress! The only catch is, I limit my Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program to three clients, so that I can make sure I’m giving each of you the right amount of attention.
In the Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program, you will get:
- Digital Evaluation + Brain Dump: in a one hour onboarding call, we will go through everything you have currently and brain dump all your ideas, goals and initial questions to create your digital strategy
- Collaboration + Project Management: custom Trello workspace to keep track of project goals, tasks, files, etc. that we will collaborate on throughout your Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program (lifetime access to this board even after you leave the program)
- Digital Hub: custom website designed and developed based on digital strategy using Genesis framework and WordPress CMS (content management system)
- Weekly Coaching: each week we will have a 1 hour video call to check progress, set new tasks/goals and provide strategy and coaching for any questions on using the right technology + the right way with your digital strategy
- Communication: direct Slack channel access for priority responses on questions or feedback not covered in our weekly coaching call
- Accountability: sometimes walking through it with somebody is the push you need to keep making progress, and with our plan and coaching calls, you’ll be sure to keep the momentum
If you’re ready to dive in, the Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program might be your perfect fit!
My hands on consulting + My hands on coaching + Our hands on hard work = Your digital strategy
If you’re looking for a little less hands on, and just need more guidance with your digital strategy, my Hands Off: Consulting + Coaching Program may be something you’re interested in.
The Hands On: Consulting + Coaching Program overview:
- 3 month commitment, then month-to-month after that
- limited to 3 clients
- custom website